Its almost that time again guys and girls. The time to surprise your loved one(s) and to show them how much they mean to you. Today at millionaire blog Im going to give you a few ideas of how to do this.
Millionaire Blogs – Ways to Say I Love You on Valentines
1) Send an anonymous text message to your Valentine for free via nokiacupid.co.uk here. Or how about sending an anonymous text message and allowing your valentine to respond via text without knowing who sent the message. You can do this using – Valentxt here. (UK ONLY) . The other option is to buy a cheap pay as you go SIM card and to put this in your mobile allowing you to text anonymously.
2) Design a Valentines card online and have it sent to your Valentines address anonymously (only 99p) here. (UK ONLY)
3) Send an Electronic Card Valentine (E-Card) to your valentine via email here. You can choose to send it anonymously if you wish. Click here.
4) Send some flowers. Yes I know this is standard issue. There are plenty of flower shops online so you just need to Google it. Check out flowers direct in the UK here.
5) Take your Valentine out for a meal. Obviously this wont work for those who want to be Anonymous. This is also standard issue so dont be surprised to be sharing sharing your experience with another room full of couples.
6) Cook a surprise candle lit dinner for your Valentine. This will show that you are willing to put in some extra effort. You can also dim the lights and buy a nice bottle of champagne to celebrate the night together. Again this wont work if you want to be Anonymous.
7) Buy your Valentine a Hand Hugger to put a smile on their face.
(8) Buy your Valentine some Jewellery. In the UK you can buy them Jewellery at H.Samuel and you have the option of sending Anonymously. You can find the link here.
9) Send your Valentine some chocolates. They do say that chocolate is an aphrodisiac. In the UK you can send choclate via Chocolate Buttons here.
If all else fails on Valentines and you dont manage to impress your Valentine then why not tell everyone what happened here at Valentines Anonymous.
And take some time to reflect on the Top 10 Worse Valentines Gifts here.
I hope everyone has a great Valentines.