Property Investment

Millionaire Mind and Making Money Blog Carnival No. 15

 

I must apologise for the delay with this posting. Sometimes other work can take time and energy and the blog will suffer. But with business we obviously need to concentrate on the primary streams that generate revenue. I enjoy writing this blog so will be allocating some more time to update going forward with some more articles.
Now, Lets start the carnival with SVB who presents Ally Bank (GMAC Bank) Review posted at The Digerati Life, saying, “Here’s a review of a great online bank.”

 

 

Debbie Dragon presents Growing Pains Will Come and Go posted at Empowering Mom.

Millionaire Mind and Making Money Blog Carnival No. 13

Welcome to this weeks edition of the Millionaire Mind and Making Money Blog Carnival. This week I present a selection of some of the best articles from my fellow finance, money making and investment bloggers. Thank you for all of the great submissions.

To kick this off Steve Cowall presents Taboo Money! The Dirty Sexy Little Secret Called AllxClub that Could Make You Rich posted at AllXClub.

Millionaire Mind and Making Money Blog Carnival No. 12

Welcome to this weeks edition of the millionaire mind and making money online blog carnival.

Id like to introduce a collection of articles from my fellow financial, money making and investment bloggers starting with Bobby Leong who presents Article Marketing posted at Internet Marketing Solutions, saying, “use article marketing to attract traffic to wordpress blogs”

Bobby Leong presents Benefits of Article Submission posted at Internet Marketing Solutions, saying, “the 9 benefits of article aubmissions”

Bobby Leong presents Article Marketing Automation Results posted at Internet Marketing Solutions.

Millionaire Mind and Making Money Blog Carnival No. 11

Welcome to this weeks edition of the millionaire mind and making money online blog carnival. Thank you for all the contributions. Id now like to introduce a fantastic collection of financial, investment and money making bloggers articles starting with Cody Butler who presents Investing, Learn The Secret To Financial Freedom posted at Dream Life Coaching Blog. Ask your questions.

Michael Sherriff presents Blackhat Traffic Secrets posted at The Midnight Marketer.

Michael Sherriff presents First Page of Google in 60 Minutes or Less posted at The Midnight Marketer.

Millionaire Mind and Making Money Blog Carnival No. 10

Welcome to this weeks edition of millionaire mind and making money online blog carnival on the millionaire blog. Id like to introduce some great articles from my fellow financial and money making bloggers to help you through the current global recession.

Let me start with Nickel who presents How to Claim the First-Time Homebuyer Tax Credit posted at fivecentnickel.com.

Dave presents Make Money Uploading Photos posted at Cheapo Groovo.

Millionaire Mind and Making Money Blog Carnival No. 8

Welcome to this weeks edition of millionaire mind and making money online. Id like to present some interesting articles from my fellow finance and investment blogger friends.

Lets start with some resume advice. In todays climate a CV could be the key to securing another job.

JobandCareer Advice presents Understanding Resume Styles posted at Job and Career Advice, saying, “Many recruiters agree that this approach can actually leave your resume lacking in both style and content…”

nickel presents Readers’ Choice: The Best High-Yield Online Savings Banks posted at fivecentnickel.com.

What Recession?

Its 2009 and we are currently in a Recession…apparently

I don’t know about you but I haven’t felt an impact. In fact I’m taking advantage of the recession. We don’t have stock market crashes every year after all. This is the perfect time to start investing.

Warren Buffet has quoted We simply attempt to be fearful when others are greedy and to be greedy only when others are fearful

99% of the population are fearful. They are fearful of losing their money while they extract their money from the stock market pushing the share prices lower for the other 1% of us to make money.

Croatian property purchase – Tips

Today I have put together some tips for anyone considering investing in property in Croatia. These have been put together after first hand experience this year. This should come in very useful for any potential investors seeking property in this booming region.I have put together a checklist for you.

The key things I have learnt are:

Millionaire Blog - Learn how to become Financially Free © 2016 Frontier Theme